January Return to School Arrangements
04 January 2022
As you will be aware from the media and from our CEO's letter to parents, schools will be reopening as planned, despite the challenging circumstances. Locally, rates are rising rapidly, and so we are implementing additional measures to manage the risk of infection, over and above our existing arrangements.
- When not part of their classes, pupils will be organised into year group or phase bubbles at lunch and breaks.
- We are asking parents to wear face coverings when entering the school site, due to the close proximity of so many people.
- Please maintain 2 metres from other groups when collecting and dropping off pupils, particularly from staff.
- Contact staff by email or phone wherever possible.
- Additionally, we are temporarily re-introducing staggered drop-off and collection times - please do not arrive early and stand in the basketball area if you need to wait for a later drop off/collection where you have children in more than one time window.
(no change to lunchtime drop off or collection)
We will be reviewing these arrangements before the end of January. Inevitably, we will experience staff absences and we will only be closing classes as a last resort. However, I would ask that you ensure that you are able to access our remote learning provision (Seesaw and Tapestry). If you need any support for this, please do not hesitate to contact your child's class teacher.